Note: For more detail, download the following pdfs:
- A BB hitting the eyeball is not conducive to maintaining vision. Eye protection is mandatory.
- No under 10s are permitted to play (they are however welcome in the safe zone with a responsible adult).
- All under 14s will have to be vetted by a committee member before being allowed to play. This is in addition to the below for under 18s.
- All under 18s have to have consent from a legal guardian aged 18 or over.
- Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times while gaming. Boots that support the ankle are recommended.
- With safety in mind, there are rules regarding the use of pyros:
- You must be over 18 to use them.
- Any pyros that haven't been officially approved for airsoft are forbidden, and anyone caught using such a weapon is very likely to be thrown off site.
- When about to use one, you must let everyone nearby know you are about to use one ("Smoke!" or "Grenade!" are sufficient calls).
- Any throw must be made underarm, not overarm.
- We reserve the right to forbid the use of pyros altogether. For example, if the weather is considered hot and dry enough that there's a risk of fire spreading, we'd happily sacrifice the ability to use a pyro to reduce the probability of the site becoming a huge bonfire.
- Any weapon used by under 18s has to be two-toned. At least 51% of the gun must be either made of transparent material, or must be one of bright red, bright orange, bright yellow, bright green, bright blue, bright purple, bright pink.
- For a BB weighing 0.2g, the following upper limits in feet per second apply:
- Pistol: 350
- Assault Rifle: 350
- Single bolt action sniper: 500
- DMR: 400